Make any dinner special with Dairy Free Brazilian Cheese Breads, also known as Pão de Queijo. Naturally gluten free and grain free, the batter is made in the blender and is ready in minutes making it the perfect addition to weeknight meals.
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2/3 cup dairy free milk of choice, (i usually use almond milk or flax milk.)
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly grease the indentations of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Add all of the ingredients to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments