Daikon radish salad with bean sprouts (moyashi) and spinach is a tasty way to get some more vegetables in your diet. The salad's primary seasoning is made up of the magic combination of soy sauce, sesame seeds, vinegar, and sesame oil. Overall, the flavors are savory and the salad has plenty of interesting textures thanks to the blanched sprouts, radish, and spinach. Have you made anything like this yet?
- 6 inch piece of daikon radish (cut into matchsticks)
- 1 bunch spinach (rinsed)
- 4 cups bean sprouts (moyashi, rinsed)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds (toasted and ground)
- 1 large clove garlic (crushed)
- ichimi, shichimi, or fresh cracked pepper (optional)
- Peel and cut daikon into matchsticks Prepare a large pot with boiling salted water. Blanch spinach, bean sprouts and daikon for about 1-2...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat