LeHoullier says this recipe was developed by chef Sarig Agassi formerly of Zely and Ritz restaurant in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- 12 large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 leek or sweet onion
- 1 cucumber
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup sherry vinegar
- 12 basil leaves
- Halved cherry tomatoes (for garnish)
- Extra virgin olive oil (for garnish)
- In a large bowl, combine diced tomatoes, onion, cucumber, and sweet pepper. Add salt, pepper, and vinegar to the vegetables. Marinate for...
- Get the full instructions at The Thrifty Homesteader