Packed with flavor, these Curry Spiced Cashews are ready in just 20 minutes! Enjoy as a quick snack or top your favorite salad with these addictive savory nuts.
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- cooking spray
- Adjust the cooking rack to the bottom placement and preheat your toaster oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a small baking pan with cooking oil...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic