Crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside and so loaded with flavor. These curried zucchini pancakes are perfect as a side or appetizer!
- 1 whole zucchini peeled and grated on the smallest holes of a box grater
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 a lemon zested and juiced
- 1 whole egg
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- olive oil as needed for pan frying
- Take the shredded zucchini and squeeze out some of the moisture by wrapping it in a paper towel and pressing it firmly. It does not have...
- Get the full instructions at Jeanie and Lulu's Kitchen