An update on Ina Garten's classic butternut soup, this warming bowl of goodness is made in the Instant Pot.
- 1 large butternut squash (peeled - see notes)
- 2 Tablespoons ghee or olive or avocado oil
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 3-4 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped or pressed)
- 2 large apples (more sour than sweet, cored and sliced)
- 1 box stock/broth (chicken or vegetable works, so does water)
- 1 can coconut milk (can use heavy cream)
- 1 Tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare the squash: microwave the butternut squash for 6 minutes, remove to cutting board to cool slightly. Slice off the outer skin, cut...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags