Recipe for cured fermented beef, nem chua thit bo. The texture is chewy. The taste is light sour and sweet. This is one of Vietnamese traditional appetizer.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 pack Nam Powder Seasoning Mix
- 7 oz cooked sliced pork skin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- black pepper ((crushed))
- garlic ((fresh, peeled))
- Thai chili
- Vietnamese coriander leaves
- Ingredients Cook sliced pork skin with 1/4 tsp. salt for 2 minutes. Dump out and rinse with cold water. Toss well to remove any excess...
- Get the full instructions at NPFamily Recipes