Tea sandwiches are perfect for luncheons, tea time or any snack time. These creamy crunchy cucumber and mint cilantro chutney sandwiches are an irresistible Indian twist on traditional English cucumber tea sandwiches.
- 6 slices bread
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, packed
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1-2 small green chili peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- chaat masala, optional
- Combine the cilantro, mint, chili pepper, cumin, ginger and lime juice and water (as needed) in a small food processor or blender. Mix...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic