What makes this dish so good is the combination of the delicate flaky fish and the intricate amount of flavors in the cajun with a cheesy crispy crust. Instead of regular cajun seasoning, i've bought Red Lobster's seafood seasoning from Wegmans to try out. It turned out delicious, I love the hint of smokiness from it as if it was cooked right out of the grill. As for the crust i used shake and bake. This recipe is a fast go to meal if you're pressed for time or just don't want to deal with mega cooking. You could use any cajun seasoning and make your own parmesan breadcrumb crust. This recipe is a fast go to meal if you're pressed for time or just don't want to deal with mega cooking.
- 2 no. Halibut filets or any white fish
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Lobster seafood seasoning or Cajun seasoning
- 4 tbsp Shake and bake Parmesan flavor
- Olive Oil Spray Taste great with butter flavored spray.
- Turn on the broiler on low (my oven is only Hi and Low) with the oven rack just above the middle section. Line a baking pan with tin foil...
- Get the full instructions at DISH THE RECIPE