Crunchy yoghurt with raspberries will be the dessert of my 3-course menu on a budget. This article is part of a series and is sponsored by Delhaize.
- 375 g yoghurt ((low-fat))
- 100 g raspberrries
- 4 tbsp vanilla sugar ((best would be homemade))
- 100 g cookies with chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- chocolate chips ((for decoration))
- Take all the raspberries except 6. Place them aside for decoration later on. Mash the raspberries and mix them with 1/3 of the yoghurt...
- Get the full instructions at Tao of Stefan