This lightly Spicy, Caramel-y and Crunchy roasted veggie is a hit at events, with our guests and as an every day veggie at home. I can could eat the whole pan myself.
- 1/4 cup good quality oil (See Notes)
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry
- 2 teaspoons raw local honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan pink salt
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 4 cups Cauliflower cut into “flowerettes”
- 2 Tablespoons slivered almonds (save for last 10 minutes)
- Mix oil and spices together. (If you use coconut oil you will need to melt first). Toss cauliflower in spices and oil. Place cauliflower...
- Get the full instructions at The Wellness Workshop