These deletable, crumbly oatmeal squares are made with a crunchy healthy oats and blueberry preserves; have for breakfast or dessert!
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 12oz. jar blueberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together. Cut in the butter in small pieces and use a pastry blender to mix until...
- Get the full instructions at Real You Nutrition