Crown roast of lamb will be the crowning glory of your Sunday table. Perfect for Easter or any Sunday supper.
- 2 rack of lambs, frenched (6-8 chops per rack)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- kitchen twine
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, roughly one lemon's worth
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- For the Lamb: Heat oven to 375°F. Lie the rack of lambs end to end and join the racks by tying the end bones with kitchen twine as close...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic