Mouthwatering Crockpot Salisbury Steak is a great way to enjoy ground beef - and this recipe requires very little hands-on cooking time.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 package onion soup
- 1/2 cup italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup, (condensed)
- 1 serving au jus gravy mix, (1 oz packet)
- 3/4 cup water
- With your hands, combine ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and milk in a large bowl. Shape 8 patty shapes. Dredge the patties in...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments