Crockpot Orange Chicken simmers all day in the crock pot. No need for take out again!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut bite size
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- green onion and jasmine rice, for serving
- In a large slow cooker, combine chicken with soy sauce, orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, water, red pepper, garlic, and salt. Heat on...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic