Tasty crockpot recipe for beef tips using lots of fresh veggies to add flavor. This is a clean version without the use of canned or dried soup mixes, gravy mixes or other ingredients including MSG, preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. This recipe is gluten free.
- 1 1/2 lbs. eye of round sirloin steaks (cut in strips)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 large onions (sliced)
- 2 leeks (green top removed)
- 1 red pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup green beans (ends cut off)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- beef broth
- diced green onions and/or fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- brown rice (soaked at least one hour)
- Cut steaks into strips and dredge in flour. Spray crockpot with olive oil cooking spray. Add dredged, uncooked, steak strips, mushrooms,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen