Looking for an easy Cinco de Mayo recipe? Allow us to introduced these crock pot chicken enchilada stuffed peppers.
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- green onions, diced, for garnish
- sour cream, for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, rice, enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, red onion, and 3 tablespoons...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic