This salad will serve 2 as a main or 4 as a side.
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice (About 2 limes)
- 2 tbsp Fresh orange juice (About 1 orange)
- 1 clove garlic - peeled
- 1 pinch coriander
- 2 small chilli
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs Honey
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 bag young baby leaves salad
- 1 pinch coriander leaves
- 10 leaves fresh mint
- 10 leaves Thai basil
- g Tofu sheets (or fried soft tofu)
- in a small food processor or blender, crush the garlic, chilli and coriander. add in the orange juice, lime juice, sweet chilli and honey...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky