Crispy Cast Iron Chicken Thighs are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Heat your cast iron skillet and get ready to have dinner on the table fast!
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a small bowl mix together the salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and pepper. Pat chicken thighs dry...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic