This delicious and creamy side dish pairs peas with a mouthwatering cheese sauce that includes Creole seasoning. This quick and easy vegetable is absolutely delightful and terrific for holiday or company dinners.
- 12 oz. pkg. frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. flour (I used unbleached flour)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. Tony's Creole Seasoning (as desired)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Microwave peas over high heat about 5 minutes. Drain, if necessary. Set aside. Make a white sauce by melting butter in a saucepan. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen