Crème Brûlée Cheesecake divvied up into perfect portions. Served with fresh berries, they're impossible to resist.
- 7 graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (2 bars)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- berries, of choice
- mint, optional garnish
- In a food processor process graham crackers until they become fine crumbs. Add sugar and stir to incorporate. Preheat the oven to 325°F....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments