Been to Italy? This will remind you of the Tuscan Rolling hillsides. This dish is super easy and can be done in the crock pot too! If you would like a more Tuscan Chicken vs a Lemon Chicken, substitute Redstone Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and Cranberry Pear Balsamic for the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic.
- 1.5 pounds Chicken Breasts (Skinless)
- 2 Tbs Redstone Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbs Redstone Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 tsp Redstone I Love Garlic Spice Blend
- 2 tsp Redstone Tuscan Sun Spice Blend
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Redstone Roasted Garlic Sea Salt
- In a large skillet add Redstone Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, brown chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes each side. Remove, set aside. In...
- Get the full instructions at Redstone Olive Oil