My delicious creamy sweet potato curry soup recipe is low calorie and very easy to make. It freezes well for enjoying weeks later.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 1 1/2 lbs carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Fuji apple (peeled and chopped)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2-4 cups water (optional for thickness.)
- In a large pot over medium heat add the butter and allow to melt. Add the onion and sautee for 5 minutes until tender. Add the curry...
- Get the full instructions at Meal Prep With Me