Creamy Sweet Corn is absolutely sensational. This quick and easy side dish can be ready in about 10 minutes. It's perfect for company, holiday or family dinners. This recipe tastes a lot like Rudy's BBQ Cream Corn. It is so delicious you'll find this corn recipe becomes your favorite go-to side dish. Gluten free.
- 2 lb. bag frozen corn (thawed )
- Salt and pepper ( to taste)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter ((1/4 cup))
- 4 oz. cream cheese (cut in cubes)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a saucepan, melt butter and cream cheese. Add the corn, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir frequently so all the ingredients blend well...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen