This delicious Creamy Sweet and Sour Cole Slaw is a great slaw any time, but adding dried cranberries turns it into a perfect Holiday side dish too!
- 6 cups shredded green cabbage ((about half a small, dense cabbage)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp whipping cream
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 4 green onions (sliced finely)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional or substitute other traditional additions)
- Shred cabbage with a mandolin or food processor. Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Whisk until it is smooth. Mix cabbage and...
- Get the full instructions at The Wine Lover's Kitchen