A touch of cream and sun-dried tomatoes make these ravioli extra special. This ravioli for two is perfect for Valentine’s Day or double the recipe and it’s a special week night dinner for your family.
- 1 10 ounce package fresh cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup pasta water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook ravioli in a large frying pan of water according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm. Reserve 1/3 cup pasta water. In...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic