Spinach casserole with a rich cream sauce using gruyere and parmesan cheeses,whipping cream and half-and half, with onions, garlic, leeks. Gluten free.
- 4 cups diced onion (2 really large onions)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 leek (green top removed)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half
- frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Parmesan or Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 scant tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Melt butter in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add onions and leeks and sauté about 10 minutes until tender. Add garlic and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen