This lovely casserole is such a creamy and wonderful way to prepare scalloped potatoes. Adding ham makes it a wonderful main dish option.
- 6 large potatoes (peeled and sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups chopped ham
- Heat oven to 350°. Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices. In greased 9x13” pan arrange layer of potatoes. Spread a layer of ham using...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen