Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Sauce is a nice change from the traditional! You'll love the sweet, savory flavors that come out of this sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature (regular or dairy free works)
- 3/4 teaspoon <a href="/recipes/pumpkin-pie-spice-recipe/">pumpkin pie spice</a>
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces short cut pasta, cooked to package directions (i like chickpea pasta)
- fresh sage, sliced (for garnish)
- Heat the olive oil up in a large, high-sided pan on medium heat. Sautee the onion and garlic until lightly golden brown, about 2-3...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments