This wonderful potato salad recipe is filled with red potatoes, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs and sweet pickle relish and then garnished with paprika and more hard-boiled eggs.
- 3 to 3 1/2 lbs. red potatoes (scrubbed)
- 8 eggs (hard-boiled)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup red onion (minced)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 stalks celery (diced)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- about 1 ½ cups Miracle whip to taste (start with about 1 cup and add what is needed to make of spreading consistency)
- about ¼ cup heavy whipping cream or milk to make the potato salad creamy
- 1/4 tsp. salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper or more to taste
- Paprika to sprinkle over top
- Boil potatoes just until they are still firm. Do not let them get mushy. Mix together with other ingredients. Sprinkle with paprika....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen