Creamy Mushroom Pasta - a luscious and creamy mushroom sauce tossed with pasta. Ready in just minutes so it is perfect for busy weeknights!
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup white wine, (or chicken broth)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. In a large skillet heat butter and olive oil over...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments