This lovely fruit salad is filled with grapes, mixed with an amazing cream cheese sauce, and then sprinkled with brown sugar and pecans. Gluten free.
- 2 lbs. green seedless grapes
- 2 lbs. red seedless grapes
- 1 block cream cheese (softened)
- sour cream
- 2 tsp. McCormick real vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3-4 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1-3 tbsp. brown sugar
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in green and red grapes....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen