Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup - A quick and easy soup that is perfect for a cold night. Warm up with this cozy soup filled with vegetables, chicken and tortellini all in a delicious creamy broth.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 9 ounces fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add onion, celery and carrots. Cook for 5-6 minutes until soft. Stir in garlic and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments