Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe - Get dinner on the table fast with this super easy chicken pasta, that you don't even have to feel guilty about eating! No butter or heavy cream!
- 12 ounces dry spaghetti
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook spaghetti according to the package directions. Toss chicken pieces with flour until well coated....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic