In the style of the farmer, try this sauteed chicken breast with some mushrooms, tomatoes and a touch of cream.
- 2 LBS chicken cutlet breasts (Thin)
- 1/4 Cup flour (seasoned with s&p)
- 1 LB White Mushrooms (sliced )
- 1 Medium shallot (sliced thin)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Tomatoes (diced )
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce (basic )
- 2 Tblsp. unsalted butter (divided)
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( divided)
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- Splash dry white wine
- Clean and slice mushrooms. Saute with 1/2 tbsp butter and a tablespoon of EVOO until slightly browned. Set aside. Lightly season chicken...
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini