This fabulous salad is perfect for potlucks, backyard barbecues or summer holiday fare. The creamy texture combines cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and sugar with a sprinkling of pecans on top. Heavenly gluten free recipe.
- 4 six-oz. containers fresh blackberries (washed and dried as well as possible )
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1-2 tbsp. brown sugar (as needed)
- 1-2 tbsp. finely diced pecans
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in blackberries very...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen