This luscious salad is to die for! Great for holiday menus or backyard barbecues because it's so versatile and will fit in with just about any cuisine.
- 20-oz. can pineapple chunks (drained)
- 11-oz. can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 rounded cups green seedless grapes
- 2 rounded cups red or black seedless grapes
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 block Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- sour cream
- 2 tsp. McCormick real vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3-4 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1-3 tbsp. brown sugar
- maraschino cherries or sliced strawberries for garnish (if desired)
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla extract and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in pineapple, oranges,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen