For amazingly light scones, the secret is this classic english cream scone recipe. Cream replaces much of the butter and milk. The dough is easy to roll out and form to bake into light airy scones. And, as you will soon discover, they are ridiculously easy to make!
- 2cupsall-purpose flour, 260g
- 1/4cupwhite sugar, 50g
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder, 10g
- 1/3cupbutter, 75g, COLD and cut into small cubes
- 1egglarge, lightly beaten
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1/2cupmilk, 120ml
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C and place wire rack In the middle of the oven. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. In a large bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew