Cranberry Walnut Coffee Cake is a perfect breakfast treat for the holiday season. Christmas morning never looked so good!
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, plus extra for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 7x11 inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang. In a medium pot, melt 6...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic