Cranberry Smoothie brings a tartness to your brisk Fall morning. Greek yogurt lends a creaminess to the smoothie.
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend on the Nutri Ninja Auto IQ Blend Setting for “Frozen Drinks And Smoothies” DEVOUR.
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments