Cranberry Orange Muffins taste like seasonal flavors. Tart, sweet, and perfect for a holiday brunch!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, frozen or thawed
- sparkling sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and put paper liners in a 12-cup muffin pan. In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic