Wonderful brownie with craisins, vanilla chips and walnuts. Great tailgating or holiday baking recipe.
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Nestle’s Premiere vanilla chips
- 1 cup OceanSpray craisins
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped Diamond walnuts (divided use)
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt & baking powder; mix well. Stir in flour, vanilla chips, craisins and 1...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen