Cranberry Jalapeño Jam is sweet and spicy, tart and lovely. It'll make your Thanksgiving extra special!
- 8 cups whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 jalapeño peppers, de-seeded and chopped (or leave some of the seeds in if you prefer a spicier jam)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large sauce pan. Bring to a gentle boil and continue boiling until the cranberry skins burst. Crush...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic