This lovely breakfast sweet bread is filled with tart, juicy cranberries, orange peel and orange juice and pecans. It's great for holiday breakfasts when cranberries are in season. Or, you can freeze cranberries and enjoy this tasty bread all-year round!
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated orange peel
- bag Ocean Spray fresh or frozen cranberries (rinsed)
- 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (divided use)
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 eggs (well beaten)
- Wash and rinse cranberries. Place in large bowl. Add nuts, orange peel, and ½ cup sugar. Stir well to combine. Set aside. In a large...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen