This sweet Cranberry Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash is the perfect harvest inspired side dish. The pecans make for a nice crunchy topping!
- 2 acorn squashes, halved and seeded, do not peel
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water or apple juice to make a slurry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Bake the squash: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a rimmed cookie sheet. Place the acorn squash halves cut-side down on the prepared...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments