Cranberry Apple Strudel couldn't be easier. A fabulous treat to enjoy during the season and year round!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup cranberries, washed
- 3 yellow apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Roll sheet into rectangle. Place on baking sheet. Cut slits 1...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments