These amazing appetizers use nitrate- and preservative-free bacon and turkey, cream cheese, cheddar cheese & homemade Ranch dressing mix. The flavor is awesome. Perfect for tailgating parties.
- 12 oz. cream cheese (softened )
- 3-4 tbsp. homemade ranch dressing mix (or from a packet of dry Ranch dressing mix (start with 3 and add an additional tablespoon to taste, if desired))
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt ((as needed))
- 3-4 green onions (sliced)
- 10-12 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled (I used uncured, nitrate free bacon))
- 1 lb. deli turkey (thinly sliced (I used nitrate and preservative free turkey))
- 6 Garden Spinach Wraps ((15-oz. pkg.))
- Soften cream cheese. Cream with an electric mixer until creamy. Add Greek yogurt and cream again. Stir in ranch dressing mix, cheese,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen