Rich, decadent dessert bar with a wonderful carnival taste of cotton candy. Bars are frosted with cotton candy frosting and sprinkled with sprinkles. This dessert bar is extremely sweet.
- 1 box Pillsbury funfetti cake mix or Duncan Hines confetti cake mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 pkts. Duncan Hines Cotton Candy Recipe Creations Flavor Mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 can Duncan Hines frosting starter kit (sold next to the flavor mixes)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, mix cake mix, eggs, oil,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen