This moist and tender chicken is marinated then grilled. It is flavorful and delicious in a variety of Mexican dishes or by itself as the perfect grilled chicken breast.
- 3 lbs. fresh boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 2 lemons juiced
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Set aside. In a medium bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, Mrs. Dash seasoning, salt, and lemon juice. Whisk together...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni