Zucchini Cornbread Muffins are incredibly moist and tender with an irresistible sweet corn flavor. Perfect for a quick breakfast, snack or dunking in a bowl of vegetarian chili.
- 1 medium zucchini squash, (6 to 7-inches long, about 7 ounces)
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained
- Adjust the toaster oven cooking rack to the middle position and preheat to 350°F. Grease a 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic